The Council has a partnership contract with Balfour Beatty for the delivery of a wide range of services. McKie Consulting was appointed to provide commercial support services to the Client’s contract management team. The services included the development of a comprehensive training programme and ongoing support for:
- The preparation of programmes of work
- Development of target costs for the programmes of work
- Risk and change management using the early warning and compensation event procedures of the NEC contract
- Cost auditing processes and preparation of value for money reports
- Calculation of “pain/gain” share
To find out how our infrastructure procurement and highways procurement specialists and consultants can support your project, contact us at McKie Consulting.